1. A scoping study of child vulnerability in rural and urban areas in Bangladesh, Manusher Jonno Foundation, 2021
2. Bangladesh Study on Trafficking in Persons, Ministry of Home Affairs (MoHA), supported by UNODC, 2021
3. Mid-Term Review of Implementation of NPA on Prevention and Suppression of Human Trafficking (2018-2022), MoHA Visibility and Accountability of Informal Recruiting Agents, Policy Brief, ILO, 2021
4. Baseline Survey of the Project Areas of protection of Working Children (PWC) Programme of Manusher Jonno Foundation, 2020
5. South Asia Poverty Report 2020: Migration in South Asia
6. Study on “Exploration of drivers, push and pull factors around domestic child labour, hazardous child labour and child labour in tea gardens in Sylhet, and action research to develop sustainable interventions to tackle child labour Project”, 2020
7. Assessment of Implementation of NPA to Prevent and Suppress Human Trafficking in Bangladesh (2018-2022), 2020
8. Child Labour in the Informal Sector; INCIDIN Bangladesh, 2019
9. South Asia inequality Report 2018: Bangladesh, 2018
10. Agenda of Institutional Reform for Effective Implementation of Rules of Prevention and Suppression of Human Trafficking Act (2012), SAIEVAC, 2017
11. Baseline Study and Situational analysis of Child Protection program of Save the Children in Bangladesh for SCiB. 2012.
12. Assessment of the Situation of Children in Institutions in Bangladesh, UNICEF, 2009
13. Baseline and Situation Analysis of Gender Responsive Budgeting in Ministry of Women and Children Affairs, PLAGE II, 2009
14. Baseline of NGOs working with Child Laborers, SCSD, 2008
15. Situation Analysis of Children and Adolescents in Commercial Sexual Exploitation, UNICEF, 2008
16. Internal Trafficking of Children in Bangladesh, IOM, 2008
17. Situation Analysis of Human trafficking in Cox’s Bazar, District, July IOM, 2007.
18. Trafficking in Persons Report – Bangladesh, Ministry of Home Affairs, Dhaka, 2007.
19. Trafficking in Persons Report of ATSEC Bangladesh, ATSEC-INICIDN, Dhaka, 2007.
20. Dreaded Demand: A study on demand side of trafficking in women and children in Bangladesh, ILO-IPEC, Bangkok, 2005
21. Good Practice and Lessons Learned: Working with the child survivors of CSA and CSEC in Bangladesh, UN Report on Violence Against Children, UN-SCD, May 2005
22. Boys and the Bullies: Sexual Exploitation of Boy in Dhaka and Chittagong, ECPAT, June 2005.
23. Co-Coordinated programme to combat child trafficking in Bangladesh (pilot project), Ministry of Women and Children’s Affairs, Government of Bangladesh, Dhaka, October-December 2003.
24. Consultative Study with the Girls Working on the Street, Save the Children Sweden, Dhaka, 2003 (will be concluded in August 2003).
25. Migration of Women and Girls in Bangladesh, Action Aid (UK), July 2003.
26. Misplaced Childhood: A 3-year long action research, on boy and girl children engaged in street prostitution as a consequence of internal trafficking in children, 2000-2002, Red Barnet.
27. Rapid Assessment on Trafficking In Children for Exploitative Employment in Bangladesh, ILO, 2002.
28. Literature Review for the Assessment of the Prevailing Situation of Women and Child Trafficking in Bangladesh, Action Aid, Bangladesh, 2001.
29. Study on Lessons learned: A decade of Save the Children, Sweden, SCS, 2001.
30. Rapid Assessment on Trafficking in Children For Exploitative Employment In Bangladesh, ILO, 2001.
31. Baseline Survey of the Girl Children of Seven Slums in Dhaka, CPD, 2000.
32. Baseline Survey of the Working Children at Five Locations in Dhaka, NariMoitree, 2000.
33. Socio-Economic Dimensions of Trafficking in Girl Children in Bangladesh, SCF (UK), 2000.
34. Status Report on Trafficking in Women and Children in Bangladesh, OXFAM (GB) Bangladesh, 2000.
35. Status of Benarashi Child Workers in Mirpur Dhaka, Red Barnet, December, 1999.
36. Status of Benarashi Child Workers in Mirpur Dhaka, Red Barnet, December, 1999.
37. Misplaced Childhood: A short Study on Street Child Prostitutes in Dhaka City, Red Barnet, 1997.
38. Study on the Prospect of Small and Rural Industries among the aboriginal communities of Misplaced Childhood: A short Study on Street Child Prostitutes in Dhaka City, Red Barnet, 1997.
39. International Programme on Elimination of Child Labourer as Suggested by ILO For Bangladesh: Checking the effectiveness and looking for alternative criteria of the Programme – A Case Study on Child labourers of BenarasiSaree Factories in Mirpur, Dhaka, 1994.